After a fried motherboard killed my old computer, I had to build a new one.
To brag a bit:
- Intel Quad Core 2.4GHz CPU overclocked to 3.4GHz
- Thermaltake V1 CPU Cooler
- 850 watt power supply
- 4gb 1333MHz DDR3 RAM
- Dual Sapphire ATI Radeon 3870 512mb DDR4 video cards in CrossfireX
- Ageia Physx
- Dual WD 10,000rpm 150gb raptor hard drives
- Killer 400MHz Network Interface Card
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64
- MS Office 2007
- Lots of pretty blue lighting and a silver aluminum case!
So, I should be back to posting more regularly after Easter. I'll be reviewing 2 free samples sent by Just4Tea.com, some early spring fresh greens from Yunnan, and more!